Friday, April 24, 2009

Pet Peeves



Pet Peeves. There are so many, I don’t have room for them in the house, and most of them aren’t potty trained. I probably should sweep them up and throw them away. Here are a few:


  • Solicitors, especially the ones who call on Sunday.

  • Stupid people. You know the ones. Sometimes I’m one.

  • Pop-ups that sing or talk like; “You have just been chosen to receive . . .” Scares me right out of my skin.

  • Rude people, I hate rude people.

  • Someone walks out in front of your car. You have to slam on the brakes and they give you the look. I’m like, “Gee, I’m sorry you’re so stupid.” Stupid people.

  • Late night telephone calls.

  • A women I work with sits at my desk talking to the boss while I’m away working with someone. Most people, in fact everyone I know, except for her, would politely stand to let me sit. She makes no move to relinquish my chair when I get back. When I say, “Excuse me.” She gets all huffy. Back to rude plus stupid people. I know I should get over this.

  • People who don’t wash

  • Smokers who stink and don’t know it. I used to be one.

  • People who insist there way is the only way – my husband, God bless him, I love him to death.

I know I’ve left billions of pet peeves off my list. If anyone wants to add to the list, give me a comment.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. oh I concur...there are too many to list. The hand washing when going to the bathroom one is in my top 5 though.

    ReplyDelete