Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm almost ready for an agent

But where do I look for one? I've so busy writing my books, I don't know where to go next. I guess I'm asking for suggestions. I know there are websites with loads of agents listed, I might even have some listed on my own blog, but I don't know what they're called. Can anyone give me a website or a name.

Thanks, I know you won't let me down.

In other news, Bum's Rush is on it's final edit. I shopped around for a cheep proofreader. There aren't any. .01 cents per word at 80,000 words is 800 dollars. I'm really naive about this step, and nervous for some reason. My query letter and synopsis suck, and I'm into my next book. Self-publishing is looking better every day.

You all have a great week and God bless.
Bookmark and SharePhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Agents: http://www.querytracker.net/

    Editor: http://www.camarshall.com

    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly I'm in the same boat as you or further behind

    ReplyDelete