Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thankgiving everyone


My husband just brought me an eggnog latte and pretty soon we're going to fix omelets with our cool omelet maker we got for Christmas last year. The parade is on TV downstairs and I'm suppose to be working on my book. later we'll go to my son's house and sit down to a nice turkey dinner I didn't have to cook. Life is good on a cold, sunny autumn day, and God is in my heart. I have a lot to be thankful for.

God bless and have a great day.
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Congratulations on such a great job with your writing! Is this a work for NaNo?

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. SO inspiring. Thanks. ~ Yaya
    Yaya's Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness to you Elizabeth ...
    June in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. you`re welcome, very nice blog.*www.wannashoponline.co.cc

    ReplyDelete