Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just Yawning












I haven't been blogging lately. I've been writing. I'm smiling when I say that. I've written about a millions words, really.

I've been under the weather. I feel tired all the time, but I can't sleep. This has been going on for months, but the last week it's been worse. No wonder I haven't applied myself to my book. No energy. I'm going to the doctor to recheck on my blood pressure which I'm happy to report is wonderful now. I'm going to get to the bottom of this tired business, by gum.

We're off to Los Vegas next week for three days. We're meeting my daughter and our four grandchildren. Who knew Los Vegas was a family resort? Last year we all went to Disney Land. We had the time of our lives. I expect this year won't be as enchanting as that, but it will still be fun. We live so far apart. They live in Washington state, we live in Iowa. I'll post some pictures when we get back, how's that?

I've tried to keep up with y'all. I try to comment, too. Soon's I get my energy back, I'm going to participate a little more. It's all I can to do keep my eyes open these days.

Well, I'll probably have an inspiration and blog before I go. See y'all then.

Bookmark and Share
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear it and I have been wondering where you have been. Please have fun and hopefully you will become better.

    ReplyDelete